Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Back to the diet

So, the diet went completely out of the window whilst I was away at Cisco Live. I always knew it would but I wasn't prepared to go straight back to my start weight :(
Back to the diet grindstone then.
It feels tougher now though. Really got to work at it right now.
In other news I've been accepted onto the metapredict study here at Loughborough into obesity, diabetes and the effect of high intensity training. I had a load of tests that basically showed no undue health problems (phew) so I am good to go.
I'm currently wearing an activity and heart monitor for a week so they can see just how lazy and unfit I am. Then they do a load more tests (some a little invasive) and ten in a couple of weeks the training starts for 6 weeks.
I've not really volunteered for this for weight loss, it's more about getting my health checked and starting to get see to exercise again.
When the study finishes in a few months I will join a gym.
Well, that's the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment