Friday, 11 January 2013

2013 - time to get real?

So, its 2013. I've had to admit to myself that I really must lose some weight. Ok, ok, lots of weight.
As such I've decided to cut my calorie intake to a maximum of 1800 calories a day with an ideal of keeping it under 1600. I've also started to walk a lot more and intend to get on my bike and in the pool when time allows.
I started on Monday and so far so good. I've managed my goal every day so far and I feel much better for it. I reckon I've dropped about 1.5lbs so far but everyone knows the first couple of weeks always sees the best losses.
I think I should aim at losing about 5 stone. Its a long term goal so I think 3 stone this year and 2 stone in 2014 should be more than achievable.
I guess now its more a matter of willpower than anything else. At the moment its difficult to think about anything other than food!

So, wish me luck! I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment